1. The Payment to the dance school is made 3 month blocks (terms) depending on the Level and hours of Student attending (we try to keep all prices as much as possible affordable) Two or one week's reminders and payment sheets have been given in before the beginning of a season to avoid unnecessary rental tuition fee payment problems. A late fee of £20 will be added for late payment to your next bill, the teaching services can be stopped in the studio if payment carries on to the next month/term without informing the school of the reason for the payment delays.
(Prices Might Change Depending on Circumstances but will be consulted first)
2. The Uniform Code applies to all classes for educational purposes. (Please only the correct uniform must be worn in class, please check with your teacher before purchasing any items)
If you do not wear the correct uniform all the time in class and during all school activities, fine charges can be applied to your next bill
3. A Zero tolerant behavior is acceptable in Ann White Classical Ballet Training School towards the staff no aggressive behavior or wording, writing ( charges might apply) Public Order Act 1986/ Behavior Policy - Parents/upon request
4. During the time the student is studying at the school, parents agree to cooperate with any activities the school may offer. The ballet school is offered to students alongside out-of-school activities and contracted various hours (during the season, students may be required to make up for the lost hours by taking extra classes due to the nature of the course, payment may differ). No more than five complimentary passes are allowed during the season. When a class is missed, a fee will be added to the next bill. We will accept the official body document of the missing class.
Missed classes during rehearsals for exams, performances, or live streaming are subject to a late attendance fee (estimated duration throughout the 6 weeks please see fines fees below).
1. Notifying the school if you will not be attending rehearsals is the process at the last minute when rehearsals are £10
2. If you miss the rehearsal for any reason (such as a birthday party, holiday, etc. ), you will be charged £10
3. Missing the official shows, presentations, live streaming, or any other activity the school may present will result in a £50 fine fee.
4. Parents must ask the teacher's permission if they wish to excuse a student from the rehearsal by presenting official body papers. Please note the rehearsal fee is still applicable. The rehearsals are a part of group work which the students must attend for their mental health reasons, as well as teachers and staff terms of their mental health, and their ability to teach and plan, as well as parents, must understand that they should not interrupt and support this process.
5. Please note, that Ann White Classical Ballet Training School is not taking any responsibility for students left without a parent or guardian during hours attending the dance school locating premises or outside the building. Parents/guardians should notify the Teacher if students travel home alone after lessons without a parent or guardian otherwise Teacher/School is not responsible for a student leaving the school-located premises.
6. Please note, that Ann White Classical Ballet Training School is not taking any responsibility for missing items during the dancing hours.
7. Parents and guardians should be aware that due to the updated data protection law photographs and videos are not permitted during regular classes or free trials. Instead, they are allowed only when school performances take place in the studio, and during open classes and pre-exams preparation (please note; you can take photography for your child only not others, and not together, graduation exempt)
It is strictly prohibited to film or record a program or class being taught during open classes or demonstrations because the program and method are protected by copyrights.
8. This 3 years Agreement has been set up due to the course training nature (intensive) contracted hours with studios hired, and for health and safety reasons To Achieve The End Goal. It is the standard of the Pre-Vocational Ballet Training System Form. The student must attend in Regular attendance to prevent any injuries no less than 1/2 3 or 4 times a week depending on the levels to be able to complete the course. Vocational students 6 times a week minimum. The attendance depended on students' age and the Levels they attended.Parents/guardians are required to let the school know at least 6 hours before class begins if students cannot attend the class. For each level and age, the agreement works differently, for Beginner Level 1 children aged 6-10 yr old (including 5+ yr old) agreement stays for 1 Year Termly Payment London. For Level 1 to continue study or to leave after the 1-year contract expires parents must inform the school before the end of the last term before the school holidays begins in writing a 6 weeks note request letter, please note if the school won't be received such as a note in time was requesting from you, the school has right to ask the full payment of the new season when the season begins, In the form of a carry-on contract. Alternatively, if received, the late notice will be accompanied by the first term's payment. For level 2 and 2+ children aged 8-10/10-14, the agreement stays for 3 Year Termly Payment in London
(Pre-Vocational Training) For level 3 (Vocational Training) agreement stays for 3 Years Termly Payment London Each level has various Fees/Level 2 and Level 2+ have discounted Fees. In levels 2 and 2+, you must provide us with one term in writing leaving a note with a reason for leaving and remain payment of that term if you wish to determine the contract at least two weeks before the next term begins
Once completed training course program is Level 1 / Level 2/2+ options will be available. Level 3 (option will be available only by invitation or request from student/student parent or guardian ) Classical Ballet Cecchetti Method Grade Examination ISTD /exam preparation requires an extra hour to be taken.
9. If Levels 1/2/2+ or 3 years Contract-Agreement is determinate by you, after the participation or being chosen, into the training course program the school has a right to ask You to pay the rest of the remaining fees, of the contract, paying by full, by installment or by the new agreement, depending on circumstances. This will be handled by the school accountant. If still not resolved, the school has the right to pass your Agreement on the THIRD PARTY. For existing students, the form update requires every year, end of the school term, and at the beginning of the new term for risk assessment, data, and medical purposes and to keep the place. For non-existing customers who left school with a broken contract fee, an update of the form is not a requirement, but payment of the broken agreement must still carry on. Vocational Students Must be kept informed of any ballet training workshops, events, classes, auditions performances with a third party (otherwise charges might apply)
10. Students currently training for or attending pointe work classes must regularly attend to prevent unnecessary injuries. Students must bring pointe shoes to class regularly. Ann White Classical Ballet Training School cannot be held responsible for any injuries during the Pointe work class if the rules are not followed.
11. Please note that online classes have been added as a helpful tool for students.
12. If the agreement is completed but there is still an unpaid school bill left, the agreement contract will not be considered closed. All remaining charges will be applied.
12 a. The fee for the exam, ballet auditions, CID UNESCO School membership, or any other contribution must be paid upfront in full.
(Prices Might Change Depending on Circumstances but will be consulted first)
12 b. The late fee will be added to your term bill after the third-party attendance. Please read all the terms and conditions carefully.
The terms and conditions policy is protected by English Law and must be followed by the parties.
Ann White Classical Ballet Training School