1. The school keeps a record of any accident that happens during the dance hours and full sessions also attendance records.
2. The dance school provides a safe place to practice.
SAFEGUARDING: STUDENT CONDUCT POLICY upon request
3. The dance school provides safe practice for all students.
4. The first aid can provide first help to the pupil if needed (only with parent/guardian permission)
5. Please note, In Classical Ballet (dance) teachers can assist students directly by demonstrating and correcting exercises for a safe way to perform certain classical moves, rather than only demonstrating for a better understanding of the technique of classical dance.
6. Please note teachers at Ann White Classical Ballet Training School are strict and expect respect and understanding from students.
7. The staff is fully insured DBC checked and up to date with 20 yr experience teaching all ages, and very strong knowledge and background of Classical Ballet (dance)
8. Health and Safe Policy for Online Dance Courses (Distance Learning)
Any class with children must be supervised by parents (guardians)
Any health problem must be declared to the teacher when buying the course.
When buying the course, adults should consult with their doctor if they have any health problems. And declared to the teacher.
Recommended keep the place empty during the session no heavy items around, and clean surface.
For online classes recommended having a non-slippery yoga mat, carpet, or blanket for seating exercises.
Warning! Ann White Classical Ballet Training School not taking any responsibility for any injuries.
Staff fully insured including online classes insurance policy, DBS Checked.
9. For our London studio please see the guidelines in this link bellow
This Policy is supported by English Law and must comply with the agreement