1. Before they sign the agreement with a school, you will be given the terms&conditions of the document. We receive your data after signing the Ann White Classical Ballet Training School's agreement. Once we received your information, we kept it in-store, under The Data Protection Act 2018 (GDPR) law.
2. Personal data information is held for emergency contact only and is used only if necessary with your permission. You will be required to update your details every year.
3. For health and safety reasons, we need to collect personal data to provide healthy classes and be aware of any medical complications, including Covid-19.
4. We never share with a third party your data without your permission. This is only if the contract is broken and an agreement has not been reached between the two parties. The outstanding unpaid bill letter will be sent to you before you receive your purse.
5. We never share with 3rd party your data only with your permission, or if is required to, temporary contracts will be given for examination and performances ballet auditions, and any other activities taking place.
6. We use videos and photos taken only after signing the agreement, for promotion achievement evolution, and to process the study. Once you leave, the school has the right to keep the work for an unlimited time
7. After you leave the school, your data will be destroyed (or kept on file for 7 years depending on circumstances). We may ask you to renew the data annually. By updating your Registration Agreement Form if you wish to continue your education with us. We are happy to provide you with any additional information if required
The Data Protection Act is governed by English Law and must be complied with the agreement.
Ann White Classical Ballet Training School